Hopehopehope

This Year must be My Year, be honest, keep cheerful and get success

Jumat, 03 Desember 2010

Life is never lie

Hi, My name is Mutia Ria Untari. I study @ SMAN 58 Jakarta in the 3rd grade. I was born between love since 17th years ago. I likes singing, playing my picblack, eat, pray, dream and studying of course. In my life, I had some story about my LOVE but sometimes I got nothing in the end. Its so desolate but it doesn't matter. Life must go on. I don't want to stuck, I must get calm n myself and carry on. All of people must have to change their lives to be better. Yeah, I thought its a purpose in your life. The most important is be a better person and don't you look at a result but look your proccess. Surelly, while we are poles apart but we always need help each other. Open book to be Wise. Absolutelly I'll looking up very much.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar